Year of release: 2018
Genre: simulation, puzzle, programming
Developer and publisher: Tomorrow Corporation
Architecture: x86, amd64,
interface Language: multilingual
medicine: not required
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video: OpenGL 2.1
the Place to install: 0,2 GB
Automate the crowds of office workers to solve the puzzles in your own parallelized computer made of people. The thrilling sequel to the award-winning game Human Resource Machine. Now people many times more!
– more puzzles, more people, more intense convolutions: more than 60 levels with tasks of programming 77.7777778% more levels than the previous Human Resource Machine
– a new programming language: the Human Resource Machine language was based on the assembler and is executed by one worker, and 7 Billion Humans workers have a completely new language, which is performed by many workers
– will teach you everything you need to know, even useless at first glance, the skills can come in handy
– soundtrack from Kyle Gabler
– a game from the creators of the Human Resource Machine, Little Inferno and World of Goo
17.1.12 Tested on Manjaro, Linux Mint 19.
Contains the soundtrack (FLAC, MP3 and OGG).For Linux Mint (Ubuntu) install OpenAL, for example in a terminal emulator.sudo apt install libopenal1
sudo add-apt-repository universe && sudo apt update && sudo apt install libopenal1
Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Game in GOG
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BE4B9B0265B8152B55CB47E4C9FF4B1E183EF900&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 464.3 MB