Year of release: 2017
Genre: turn-based tactics, real-time, isometric, role-playing, puzzle, cyberpunk
Developer and publisher: inbetweengames
libraries: Unreal Engine 4
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
CPU: 2.4 GHz
memory: 4 GB
Video: OpenGL 4.3
a Place for installation: 1.5 GB
the game takes place in an alternate future in the year 2089 Berlin, where the wall that divides the city into two parts, and has not been destroyed, and the Cold war is now a century and a half. During this time, both sides had to try many ways to fight, including even the manipulation of time, but the confrontation is coming to its end. Someone decided to trigger the nuclear bomb and the world will burn to the ground. On hearing this, both sides sent secret agents in the past. You have to manage time and to go back in time to prevent the Apocalypse. In the game, in addition to tactical turn-based battles and the ability to rewind time, there are procedurally generated levels, campaign and covert movement.
as sources of inspiration for the authors referred to such games as X-COM, Rez, Syndicate, The Banner Saga, Superhot, Crypt of the NecroDancer and Braid.
– tactical real-time/turn-based with simultaneous moves
– all levels, and the campaign as a whole, are created using procedural generation
– Berlin Noir and SF of the future — a divided city in the world where the cold war never stopped
– bending possibilities of time management — experiment with a possible future and rewind them in the past
– the synaesthetic relationship of sound and the atmosphere of night clubs
– sandbox-simulation — emulation crowd and destructible objects
– mode “New game+” in which you can improve the equipment and to complicate the job indefinitely
– a parable about freedom of will, moral relativism and the meaning of freedom
– created by a team of former professionals AAA projects based on the Unreal Engine 4
Contains original soundtrack.
18.1.2 Tested on Manjaro, Linux Mint 19.2.
to Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:89425B046C9B2F9BBC075DC21E4075D0790E58AF&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagne | Size: 564.2 MB