Year of release: 2018
Developer: Plausible Concept
Publisher: Raw Fury
libraries: Unity3D* (2018.4.0f1, * unofficial build for Linux)
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
medicine: not required
CPU: 2.6 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video: OpenGL 3.2
a Place for installation: 0.5 GB
Bad North is the charming but brutal colonogenic and tactics in real time. Protect the peaceful island Kingdom from the hordes of Vikings and help the desperate Exodus of its inhabitants. Give orders to loyal subject, using tactical advantages due to unique shape of each island. At stake is literally everything. One mistake and the earth shall weep the blood of your subjects.
– a beautiful island contrasting with the bloody realities of war: you control the General course of the battle, giving orders at the highest level, while the soldiers struggling to carry them in the heat of battle — for the simple operation is all the dynamic combat model
– arrange and deploy troops to repel the attacks of the Vikings, who have the trump card on your every action carefully choose the army and plan the evacuation, and you’ll lose the commander and it did not return, and if you lose, then the game will end
– you control the overall progress of the defense and watch the placement of troops, and the soldiers do the rest: move and attack, depending on situation
– each island is stylistically beautiful and has a unique topography: plan a defense for each of the coves and crevices, you only have one chance to save the island from enemy invasion
– improvement: stronger and more effective protection the more rewards — use them to develop subjects and transform disparate militias to battle-hardened warriors
18.1.3 Tested on Manjaro, Linux Mint 19.2, Ubuntu 16.04.6.
to Make the file executable in its properties and run.
read More here.
Game in the Epic Games Store
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:221C1D41767A83C2C5C58895E8578313FD5CE3CB&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagne | Size: 223.1 MB