BravelandYear of release: 2014
Genre: Strategy, Turn-based, Fantasy
Developer: Tortuga Team
Publisher: disney, GOG,
Architecture: x86 amd64
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilanguage
medicine: not required (DRM-Free)
Operating system: Ubuntu 14.04 / Linux Mint 17
Processor: 1.7 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260, ATI Radeon 4870 HD, Intel HD 4000
Description: Braveland is a turn-based game inspired by old-school strategies. You will begin your path simple warrior, native village which was cruelly raided and will end as talented commander of your army.
as the game progresses your army will join the new army – archers, healer, crossbowmen, knights. The game story takes place in kropachevo drawn colorful world, which will pass the path of the hero.
- turn-based battles in the spirit of good old strategies.
- Big adventure story in three different parts of the world
- More than 25 fighters and a variety of creatures from goblins to Golems and ice guards.
- Intense boss battles at the end of each Chapter
- the development of the hero, custom army
- Artifacts and combat spells.
- hand-Drawn game world
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:792C509DD7074A7CCC8ED1819A513363D6F3A384&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 916.2 MB