Year of release: 2014
Developer: Aspyr Media (iDP)
developer Website: http://www.aspyr.com
interface Language: Russian
• OS X 10.7.5 or later Supported Video cards:
•• NVIDIA GeForce 8600, 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX
•• ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750,
• CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB or higher
• Video RAM: 512 MB
Description: Civilization V – the sequel to the legendary global strategy, at variance worldwide circulation of more than 9 million copies. In the fifth part the players are offered to take under his wing one of the eighteen Nations and lead her through the millennia — from the stone age to the space age — for world domination.
Sid Meier’s Civilization® V: Campaign brings together all the features and capabilities of the single-player campaign Civilization V. Become master of the world by creation and development of their civilization, from the first tribes to space age: wage war, conduct diplomacy, discover new technologies, and compete with some of the greatest leaders in history and build the most powerful Empire in the world.
Civilization V: Campaign Edition includes the Babylon Civilization Pack and their ruler Nebuchadnezzar II, as well as the Mongol civilization and advanced scenarios.Extras. information:• SPECIAL INFORMATION ABOUT CIVILIZATION V: CAMPAIGN EDITION
• Integrated video chipsets are not supported GMA 950: Mac Mini(2006,2007), iMac(2006), Macbook(2006,2007) GMA X3100: Macbook(2007,2008), MacBook Air(2008) Intel HD Graphics 3000
• In-App purchases require OSX 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), or 10.9 (Mavericks)the
• Civilization V Campaign Edition does not utilize Steam for encryption and will not work with Steam Civilization V DLC.
In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 2.4 GHz CPU Speed | 2 GB RAM | 6.0 GB free disk space | (ATI): Radeon 2600; (NVidia): GeForce 8800 | 256 MB VRam
• Supported Video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 8800, 9600, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX, 750M, 755M, 775M, 780MX
ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750 Intel HD Graphics 4000, 5000, and Iris chipsets
Recommended System Requirements: CPU Speed: 2.6 GHz | Memory: 4 GB or higher | Video RAM: 512 MB
• NOTICE: Mac to Mac LAN Multiplayer ONLY at this time.
• NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as MacOS extended (Case Sensitive)What’s new in version 1.3.7:• Added Cocoa and Bison resources from the Conquest Deluxe scenario into the main game.
• Lots of bug fixesAdd:
• copy to Programs/Applications
• Launch the game(Run time) and properly log off
• In the Finder –> Go –> holding the Alt key, open the Library/Library
• Go to /ApplicationSupport/Civilization V Campaign Edition
• to Overwrite (replace) the attached config file.ini
• set the settings to taste –> Play
On my car from the signature, without lags, bugs and other things – goes to maximum settings
Distribution to first 3 download. The reason is not Unlim
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:83952E6B57808BD9E177F2550987174EB6216C41&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 5.02 GB