Year of release: 2018
Genre: metroidvania, bagel
Developer and publisher: Motion-Twin
Version: 1.8 (2020-04-22)
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
medicine: not required
CPU: 2.2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600, OpenGL 3.2
a Place for installation: 0.5 GB
Dead Cells is a mixture of roguelike and metroidvania: you are in a castle with a huge number of enemies and secret rooms, how far can you get? The game has no saves, so after the death of the game have to start from the beginning, but opens up new levels and paths.
– roguevania: gradually explore a huge open world, which, as in all games of the genre of roguelite, you can explore almost endlessly after the death of the character the game will have to start over
the combat system is made in the spirit of the series Dark Souls, but in two dimensions: the battle will be difficult, but to be honest- more than 50 types of weapons and spells, each of which radically changes the usual gameplay but don’t forget the main rule: panicked — make the roll, it often saves
– nonlinear walkthrough: sewer, ossuary, Bastion — unlock some special features, you will discover new ways to target, select the route that best suits your character, playing style or mood
– space for research: the secret room hidden passages and incredible landscapes — always walk to the towers to enjoy the sea breeze
– levels combined into one big world, and the gradual opening of new give you great incentive to explore the game inside and out, add to the character development and the constant improvement of weapons, and you will understand how much this game has inherited from the set of predecessors in the spirit of Metroid and Castlevania
– the most important thing in the game is your own skill, because the essence of roguelite in a constant improvement of the game character, over time, the previously insurmountable obstacles become as nothing, and the battle, in which there is no margin for error, coupled with the inability to insure, in the end give the game full of excitement and adrenaline, you’ll want to play again and again
Tested on Manjaro 19.0.2.
Make the downloaded file executable and run it.
Game in GOG
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B90D4F91D927C5B017C5FF4F27CFB023AE0B7489&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 867.6 MB