Year of Release: 2014
Genre: Strategy – Role-playing – Sci-fi
Developer: Screwfly Studios
developer Website: http://deadnaut.com/
Publisher: Screwfly Studios
Version: 1.2.3 g
Unity3D Version: 4.5.5p2
License: the Proprietary
interface Language: English
medicine: Not required (DRM-free)
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04, Linux Mint 17
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD/ATI graphics card with 1GB RAM, 1024 x 768 resolution or greater
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 250MB available space
- Requires the following packages to be installed: libc6:i386, libasound2:i386, libasound2-data:i386, libasound2-plugins:i386 and dependencies.
- Notice: this game comes with a 32-bit binary only.
Description: Deadnaut (“Martinat”) – the second game Screwfly Studios, released after the cult hit Zafehouse: Diaries.
Montonati, named so because the return they are unlikely, must explore, investigate and fight your way through abandoned ships of dead civilizations. Each mission is unique and no two locations are not similar to each other. Each ship contains mysterious enemies and hostile security systems. Control skills, talents, relationships and flaws of their Marconato – and they may be able to get out of this alive.
- Squadron tactics: Control five complex characters as they explore, investigate and break with the battle through each mission.
- Generation characters: Create backstory for their characters, shape their relationships and equip them well.
- Each game is unique: Dynamically-generated missions and campaigns ensure no two mysteries are not the same.
- Flexible and complex: Adapt to the situation using the Arsenal of weapons and shields, or use stealth, hacking and sensors to move unnoticed.
- Out of control: Bertonatti have their own fears, motivations and inclinations. Maintain control, stay in touch, keep them out of sight.
There are many ways to play Deadnaut. You can focus on the battles and attack with a heavily armed team, or go quietly with sensors, cloak and shields. Use randomly generated Marconato, or carefully configure command in the character generator. You decide.
Deadnaut is a challenging game. Not all strategies will work always. Instead, you will need to equip the squad right tools to maximize their respective talents of Marconato and adapt its approach when circumstances are bad.
Translation – agregen
installation Procedure: unpack => run ./start.sh
Tested on Ubuntu 14.10 / amd64
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:160F06BA58AC93563E758726F3749E40D4112E9A&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 175.7 MB