Year of release: 1999
Developer: Bullfrog Productions
Platform: Intel only
interface Language: Russian
disc: Not required
Checked: Mac Mini (mid 2011) / OS 10.8.3 / ATI Radeon video
Description: Dungeon Keeper 2, you are entrusted with the role of a mighty Sorcerer, who is clearly suffering from delusions of grandeur. Instead of peacefully sitting in his cellar and torture of his wards, the Sorcerer strives to gain more and more land. How he will succeed in his endeavor, depends on you, because he is you!
the Game is divided into missions. Each mission has a specific task: as a rule, it is necessary to find and destroy a Wizard, and perform some secondary quests.
In the game, the prevailing view of the scene from “top-side”, although you can move the camera to almost anything. There is also a game mode “first person”: having taken hold over one of your monsters, you get the opportunity to participate in battles and to observe the life of your Dungeon, so to speak, from the inside.
1) the Game runs in windowed mode, as fullscreen cause graphical defects.
2) Running at a resolution of 1024×768. At higher crashes (at least on my machine).
3) Manage re-mapped to WASD with Shift to scale and rotation. Open – E.
4) Integrated all three bonus pack (maps Furnace, Olimpia and TrapTime).
5) Added the Assembly of 190 cards.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8E33F391F4630B32D9D36C5200E28F7EDB474F0C&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 479.3 MB