Year of release: 2020
Genre: platformer, shooter, roguelike, side view
Developer and publisher: Awesome Games Studio
Multiplayer: co –
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
medicine: not required
CPU: 2.6 GHz
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650/AMD Radeon HD 7510, OpenGL 3.2, 1 GB
the Place to install: 1GB
Fury Unleashed — platformer inspired by games of Dead Cells and Rogue Legacy, with nostalgic memories of platformer old-school: Contra and Metal Slug. You have to go to conquer the world with a bunch of guns and own coolness.
– create a page of living comic book where most valuable resource is the ink, and each room strip
– kill enemies quickly to release their rage and rip to shreds everything in its path, remaining safe and sound
– choose the difficulty modes or customize your experience unlock more interesting modes
– play alone or invite your friends to play together.
– choose abilities that fit your play style, change the look of characters, you can even substitute their faces with their own images
– choose the best items that will help you in passing, and after the death unlock upgrades for new attempts
– model the combat with every enemy and boss 40
– soundtrack from Adam Skorupa and Kristoff of Vasinkevich, the authors of the music for games Witcher, Bulletstorm and Shadow Warrior
Tested on 20.0.1 Manjaro, Linux Mint 19.3, 20.04 Kubuntu, Fedora 32 Debian 10.4.
to Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:552988AFE30AD15FC9141811D21CF0B447637464&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 702.6 MB