Year of release: 2018
Developer and publisher: Roman Glebenkov
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video: 128 MB
Place for installation: 0.1 GB
Game Dev Studio — simulation game development. Welcome to a private game Studio — manage your office and reach the top of the gaming industry.
– modes: training, scenario 4, a sandpit and the possibility of combining modes
– 4 levels of difficulty, change speed of flow of time
editor modifications, and cards for new scenarios
– fill the office, and when the place is finished, it will buy the building for the new
– hire the best employees: each with their own specialty, skills, characteristics and interests
– your competitors are also constantly looking for talented developers: get ready to fend off their attempts to lure them with higher wages
– create teams and work on multiple projects simultaneously or focus on one project
– develop game engines, upgrade them with new features and technologies
– promote your game: invite your reviewers to interview, start a campaign of mass advertising, contact an Internet personalities to display the passage of your games recruit agents for the promotion of fake enthusiasm and you bribe observers
– influence the game console makers: volume of sales depends on the quantity and the quality of games
18.1.5 Tested on Manjaro, Linux Mint 19.3.
to Make the file executable in its properties and run.
read More here.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0B736D660694661E3D59DB106728E5CBCDE42769&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 83.2 MB