Year of release: 2019
Genre: Role playing game / Simulator / Adventure
Developer: Sean Young
Architecture: x86 amd64
Version: 0.966 Assembly 39218
License: the proprietary
interface Language: English
medicine: not required (DRM-Free)
Linux: Ubuntu 16.04+
CPU: 2.0 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Video: 128mb Video Memory, capable of OpenGL 3.0+ support (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
Hard drive: 1 GB of free space.
Littlewood – adventure RPG-sandbox where you have to solve the disappearance of young girl!
as the disclosure of the plot, the secrets that remained hidden for millennia will begin to emerge, endangering the future of all mankind!
– Explore a huge world Celebration. Enchanted forests, bustling fishing towns and the dark mountain cave are just some of the places worth a visit.
– Meet the townspeople and convince them to stay in your city. Maybe meeting new people will open your memories of the past…
– Collect rare items and materials found around the world, and return them to your city for the sale and manufacture!
– Collect materials, chopping wood, mining ore, catching bugs and fish in the rivers and ponds!
– Unlock new structures to build, meeting the new residents. Want the tavern or sawmill? How about a fisherman’s hut or the magic library? The design of your city depends on you!
– Perform queries of your citizens. Some may want to live at a higher altitude, others may want to be surrounded by trees and water. The requests of your citizens will earn you their hearts and open new paths of relations.
– Collect: Regardless of whether you assemble the fruit or weeds, your skill the fee will increase! Glove Collector is required to unlock this ability.
– Mining: Looking for shiny ore to collect? Interested in rare materials for crafting? Then mining is for you!
– the Lumberjack: Those pesky trees and debris which continue to appear around the city, you need to cut! Wood is an essential material for the construction of new structures and furniture.
– Catch bugs: Create a net to catch bugs, and catch all sorts of creatures. Be sure to go on a bug hunt at any time of the year and at different times of the day!
– Fishing. There is nothing better than relaxing by the pond with a fishing rod in hand. You can sell the fish at a reasonable price in a commercial district or use it as ingredients for new dishes.
– Farming: Plant the seeds in tilled soil and wait a few days. Vegetables are an integral part of many culinary recipes! In addition, they make your city beautiful.
– Cooking: as soon As you build the tavern and make friends with Bubsy, you can start to prepare delicious meals for your citizens! Maybe you can attract rare citizens, serving unique dishes…
– Manufacturing: There are many designs of decorative monuments and furniture crafting. Often your residents would request specific objects they wish to place in your home. Make sure you have collected enough building materials!
– the Resale of goods: the Sale of items in the Shopping district will bring you large amounts of Drops of Dew that are the main currency in the Celebration. As soon as you become a best Seller, you will receive more rare items!
– the Tarot Master: After defeating a Dark Wizard of all of his monsters were sealed in the Tarot Card. Many citizens gather and fight with these cards, and every year in Dirbase is even a big competition. Start packing!
an unmodified DRM free edition from GOG.
22.06.2020: updated 0.944 -> 0.966.
Give permission to run the installer (littlewood_0_966_39218.sh), set the game to play.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1EFAED6E2D3BE4ECDCAAD9CCF7E1C0A8E8B16E68&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 196.8 MB