Year of release: 2020
Genre: role-playing, turn-based strategy, roguelike, 3rd person
Developer: Ink Stains Games
Publisher: HypeTrain Digital
libraries: GameMaker: Studio
Version: Beta 0.5.901
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
medicine: not required
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video: Intel Graphics HD 4600, OpenGL 3, 512 MB
Place to install: 0.5 GB
Stoneshard is a challenging turn based RPG with open world, where you will find a harsh life of a medieval mercenary: travel the war-torn Kingdom, to execute contracts, fight, salicylate wounds and improve your character without any restrictions.
– open world: the war is not lost — villages lie in ruins, dungeons teeming with monsters, and the old paths are abandoned, explore Alidoro and learn more about past events
– wartime economy is harsh, but full of opportunities — to execute contracts, treasure hunt, trade different goods and travel the world in search of work
– character development: experiment by combining more than a hundred abilities with more than two hundred items of clothing without any class and level restrictions — create your own unique play style.
– variety of enemies: take part in intense battles against a variety of factions, robbers, ghoulish cults, rebels dead, all of them require a special approach
– tactical combat: the winner is thoughtful — plan a few moves ahead adapt to the environment and to full take advantage of your character
– health system: learn a simple yet profound system of health — prijavite bleeding wounds, relieve the pain of alcohol and drugs, let blood and treat ailments with various teas
– mind: game situations have different impacts on the mental state of the character, high morale can turn the tide of even the most hopeless battle, a low reason to cause panic attacks and paranoia
Stoneshard_libs+start_script.tar.xz (1.2 MB)
Tested on Linux Mint 20.0.2.
to Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Game in GOG
Updated to version 0.5.901
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B0AB00266F6AFF078A09DA098FFC6392EF3A1474&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 181 MB