Year of release: 2019
Genre: shooter, first-person
Developer: Voidpoint, LLC
Publisher: 3D Realms
License: the proprietary
the interface Language and voice: English
medicine: not required
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video: 512 MB
Place for installation: 0.1 GB
Ion Fury – arcade shooter from the first person executed in the spirit of Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior and Blood, where you have to play for Shelly Harrison, which is not much more modest Nuclear Duke. You will find huge levels, tons of enemies and shooting them from a pile of various weapons.
– the successor to classic shooters such as Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior and Blood
– first person shooter of the 90-ies of the last century on the original game engine Build with modern improvements, such as physics and control points
– graphics created using original tools and techniques of the old school
– classic level design (no procedural generation) with several ways of passing, cool effects and rugged places.
– 7 zones, each of which has multiple levels
– a crowd of enemies, lots of weapons with different fire modes and the continuous bloody massacre
– real tracker music
Tested on Manjaro 18.1.5 (install SDL_mixer 2.0: sudo pacman -S sdl2_mixer).
Make the downloaded file executable to run it.
Game in GOG
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DD6C4E39E6284AA197D6F75DA2D20CA4158680A7&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 90.7 MB