Year of release: 2016
Genre: Adventure Puzzle – Platformer.
Developer: Rising Star Games
Publisher: Triple Eh?
libraries: Unity3D (5.3.3f1)
Architecture: x86, amd64,
interface Language: English, Russian, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, Português do Brasil, Suomi, 日本語
medicine: not required
- System: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer
- Processor: x86 Dual Core 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.2+ GPU with 1GB of memory
- HDD: 4 GB available space
- Sound: Any compatible sound card
Classic genre gets a rebirth in the Lumo is an adventure in isometric perspective will not leave indifferent neither young nor the experienced players.
a Contemporary reinterpretation of the genre of acrobatic platformers, Lumo will suit everyone who likes a thrilling and amazing adventure. But for those who still remember the Golden age of video games, the 80s and 90s, this game will be a separate measurement: references, cultural allusions and greetings bright past fall here at every step, causing a pleasant sense of nostalgia.
More than 400 rooms, 4 zones, 6 hidden mini-games and all sorts of secrets are waiting for you! Lumo – a game for those who love to discover something new! The main thing – to look around and look at his feet.
- Lumo is an exercise in classic isometric platformer genre, with its own special charm.
- More than 400 rooms in which your skill will be severely tested.
- where there’s a will find: new trials and secrets at every turn!
- Interactive bestowal of the Golden age of video games… a more intimate adventure is hard to imagine!
bonuses GOG complete
to make the executable -> run -> install -> play
Tested on Ubuntu 18.10 / amd64
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:515090E9F36AA4AD3AF8B42B83EDC0517D1EBB00&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 1.93 GB