Year of release: 2013
Developer: 4A Games
developer Website: http://enterthemetro.com/
Platform: Intel only
interface Language: Russian + English
Language: Russian + English
Operating system: 10.8.4
CPU: 2-Core Intel 2.7 GHz +
video Card: with 512 MB of memory (ATI Radeon HD 5870 *, NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M *)
RAM: 8 GB
Disk space: 10 GB
List of unsupported graphics cards:
- ATI Radeon X1300, ATI Radeon X1600, ATI Radeon X1900 XT, ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro, ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT, ATI Radeon HD 4670, ATI Radeon HD 4850, ATI Radeon HD 4870, ATI Radeon HD 5670, ATI Radeon HD 5750, ATI Radeon HD 5770
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500, NVIDIA Quadro FX 5600, NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300, NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GS, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M, NVIDIA GeForce 9400, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT, NVIDIA GeForce GT 120, NVIDIA GeForce GT 130, NVIDIA GeForce 320M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M, NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
- Intel Cards are not supported!
Description: the Main character – familiar to us by the previous part of the game Artem. The place of the main event – as we have seen metro 2033. But this time much more seriously… in addition to dealing with hostile monsters on the shoulders of our hero is assigned an important mission – to prevent a looming civil war between inhabitants of different metro stations…
the plot of the game is not based on the plot of the books “the universe metro 2033”, and is a direct sequel to the previous game (Metro 2033). The authors have developed it themselves… the Original, after all, was a very niche product, and the sequel, the authors decided to make a mass. I think that this time the game will be interested in much more fans of the genre.
In the game Metro: Last Light the developers have tried to leave intact that have graced the game and fix all the bugs. As you can see from the announcement, the shooting mechanics, the intelligence of people and monsters have improved markedly. There are more possibilities of interaction with the outside world, focus on physics… In the game is destructible parts of the machine. Of course, the player will not be able to tear down the wall in a random place, but to make a hole in the wall (for further firing) or to burn the pile of debris that blocks the way, it will be possible.
the developers of the Metro did not aim accurately reproduce Moscow. Attractions, of course, present, but to hell with topographical accuracy, the main thing that was interesting to play!
the Game is entirely dependent on the story, which causes its complete linearity. But the developers have tried to do everything to ensure that You do not even notice.
- You — Artem, and you have the key to the survival of mankind — the last ray of light in this dark time…
- Exciting first person shooter Metro: Last Light — the long awaited sequel Metro 2033, which was warmly received by critics.
- Use in battle numerous homemade weapons against humans and mutants or quietly kill their enemies under the cover of darkness.
- Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic world of the Moscow metro — one of the most exciting worlds ever created by man.
- Fight for every bullet in this beautiful mix of first-person shooter and horror.
- next-generation Technologies shake elaborated lighting and physics of the game.
- To install copy the app from the image to the hard disk.
- you can change the Language in game menu, but you can manually before launch. To do this, open the file MetroLL.app/Contents/Resources/User.cfg (I marked the path with green label) with a text editor and fix the values of two rows: lang_sound EN and lang_text ru, putting instead of “EN” as in “us”.
- Also in this file you can find the other game settings, including resolution (line r_res_hor and r_res_vert), and different graphics settings (in the game they do not correct!).
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9A73C648611FADB0B639311F8C7C688FB0835953&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 7.92 GB