Year of release: 2011
Genre: Arcade, Platform, Sandbox
Architecture: x86, amd64,
Version: 1.12.2 / 1.15.2 / 1.16
License: the Proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
medicine: Not required
System requirements (minimum):
Operating system: Linux
Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
memory: 600 MB of free memory
Graphics: 128 MB with OpenGL 2.1 support
Hard drive: 600 MB
Additional notes: Java 8, xrandr (package x11-xserver-utils on Debian/Ubuntu)
Description: Minecraft is a game like a sandbox in which you can build.
the Game is constantly in development. Developed by Markus Persson, also known as “Notch”. The game was conceived as a clone of the game Infiniminer, although Persson wants the gameplay was more like Dwarf Fortress.
In survival mode, the main task is construction and earning points, but it also includes a number of additional functions. Such is the presence of hostile monsters, as well as the need to gather resources to build structures and materials for forging instruments of work and protection from the monsters.
– Installed OptiFine and Forge.
– the amount of the allocated memory is the responsibility of the-Xmx parameter in the startup script.
– All versions 1.12.2 newer are 64-bit.
– To work correctly, the game needs Java 8 (note the version), newer versions of the game may become unstable or not work at all.How to playto play online (via the Internet and local network) you need to download and configure private server, as the in-game server will not let players without a license.
1. Download server here
2. Start the server and close it to create the configuration file server.properties
3. Replace eula=false to eula=true in the file eula.txt
4. In the file server.properties edit line online-mode=true to online-mode=false
5. Ready! Now after starting the server, it will be to connect using your IP address
More info about the server settings, here.
don’t forget to change the startup script of the game line –username LinuxPlayer on-the-username Yourname, as the game does not allow you to use the same names in multiplayer.Order install and run:
1. Unpack the archive
2. To run the script start.sh or start-forge.sh
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:82AA5C82E6A13960147E2AB3DA19603462A4E1C7&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 801.4 MB