Year of release: 2016
Genre: arcade, side view
Developer and publisher: Those Awesome Guys
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
CPU: 2.4 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600
the Place to install: 0.5 GB
Move or Die — fast game with constantly changing rules and lots of screaming. Yank the controller out of the hands of friend playing sitting on the same sofa, challenge players from around the world online, or pretend that you can train offline with bots. Choose from an ever-growing list of game modes, contributed by both developers and the community. Each game mode with their outrageous rules and level design, made for hours of fun.
– immobility leads to the death of a character
– up to 4 players locally or online, practice offline
play one of several outrageous characters on the couch with friends online with people from all over the world or fight with cunning bots offline
– choose from a huge and growing variety of funny game modes, such as “jump Shooting”, “a Chainsaw in the back” and “Rocket race”, each with its own unique rules and level design
– when you defeat enemies get wonderful characters and unlock new game modes
– make the blood in your veins run faster with live two-dimensional graphics and rhythmic music from Jacob Lincke
player Name is changed in PlayerName.txt.
Tested on Manjaro 20.0, 19.3 Linux Mint.
to Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B1C9CC28D2414BBAB5949CA4C3BFD10E521907BE&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 352.5 MB