Prototype 2: RadNet Edition
Year of release: 2012
Developer: Radical Entertainment
developer Website: http://www.radical.ca/
Platform: Intel only
interface Language: Russian
Tablet: Not required
Operating system: Mac OSX 10.8.2
CPU: Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Required disk space: 11 GB
Description: to Break free of the deadly virus turned metropolis in limbo. Divided into security zones, the city became a huge trap. Some of the streets control the military, destroying any manifestation of infection. The remaining areas have become a “red zone” – the abode mutants, ruthlessly devouring its victims. Somewhere among the ruined buildings, hiding, Alex Mercer, the main culprit of the spread of the virus. And now there tends and former Sergeant James Heller, eager to avenge his family who were killed in the first days of cataclysm. Welcome to new York zero. The hunting season is opened.
Features RadNet Edition:
– 20 gaming events;
– 20 friendly competition;
– 5 exclusive videos about the creation of the game;
– 5 exclusive lethal mutations of the main character;
– a Unique game award.
1. The menu cursor can be a little twitch, but in General works.
2. The videos in the game will always hang in a certain place (usually at the beginning). Just skip them (this can be done after the picture is stopped).
3. The long range in the game (for example, when viewed from the roof of the building) will be black. But the gameplay is not affected.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1CE235D92FF238B142A2246B30F9E14958B7AC73&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 9.06 GB