Year of release: 2019
Genre: strategy, building, sand box
Developer: Dapper Penguin Studios
Publisher: Kasedo Games
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
CPU: 2.6 GHz
memory: 6 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GT 550MHz, OpenGL 3.2, 1 GB
the Place to install: 2GB
Rise of Industry is an economic strategy in which you try on the role of the industrialist of the early 20th century. Build your Empire and manage it within the live developing in the course of the game world. You will build factories, to organize the supply, to transport raw materials to produce goods and to establish trade with developing cities, because they have more resources, the faster they grow, and with them your company. The game is quite interesting and challenging with repeated playing, but its mechanics are simple enough to play like beginners.
– everyone will find something for everyone: gather, produce and trade, or do everything together, increasing the scale and complexity of operations
– choose from over hundreds of products and manage the production process from raw materials to delivery of finished products to stores
– build a reliable supply chain and manage them transport goods trouble-free trucks, fast trains and large airships
– get ready for some serious competition: advanced AI cities ensures a tense and interesting game, because in this world not only will you seek benefits
– every city is special: each should find its own approach, otherwise you will fail
– huge maps are created during the game: you will always find where to expand your Empire, and whether you’re a fascinating scenario, or play in sandbox mode in which you are confined to your imagination
– state of the market is constantly changing: lucrative contracts, random events and quests appear in game
Contains additional 2130.
Tested on Manjaro 20.0, 19.3 Linux Mint, Kubuntu 20.04.
to Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B0159B6AA58C4170C82420E6594529E7B6ED2998&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 747.6 MB