Year of release: 2009
Genre: Action (Shooter), 1st Person
Developer: GSC Game World, OpenXRay contributors
Publisher: GSC World Publishing
Website engine: https://github.com/OpenXRay/xray-16
game Version: 1.6.02 / 1.5.10
engine Version: 023b510-git (18.04.20)
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
medicine: not required
System requirements (minimum):
Operating system: Linux (Ubuntu 18.04+)
CPU: 2.2 GHz Dual Core
RAM: 2 GB
Graphics: 512 MB with OpenGL 4.1 support
Hard drive: 6.2 GB
Dependencies: libglew libfreeimage libfreeimageplus liblockfile libopenal libtbb libcrypto++ libogg libtheora libvorbis libjpeg libsdl2 liblzo2 libreadline
the game “S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Call of Pripyat” takes place after the events of the game “S. T. A. L. K. E. R.” and the destruction of the Marksman project “On-Consciousness”.
after Learning about the open path to the Zone center, the government decides to conduct large-scale military operation to take the CNPP under control. The operation receives a code name “Fairway”. According to the plan of this operation, the first military group is to conduct an air scouting of the territory, in order to subsequently draw up detailed plans for the location of the anomalous fields. Then marked safe passage will put forward the main forces of the military.
Despite thorough preparations, the operation fails. Most of the helicopters from the strike group is broken. With the aim of collecting information on the causes of failure of the operation, the Ukrainian security Service send their agent into the Zone center. Then it all depends on the player.
OpenXRay is an open source project based on source code for S. T. A. L. K. E. R.: Call of Pripyat, one that aims to correct all the original bugs and introduce new features both for regular users and for developers of the mods.
– the Engine still only a beta version, so bugs and some drawbacks, this is normal. But the game is already possible to pass through.
– If you have the game a black screen, enter your resolution in the file _appdata_/user.ltx (line vid_mode)
– If you have game problems with the lighting or the ripples across the screen, try turning off SSAO in the game settings (Clear Sky disabling SSAO through the game settings not working, need to edit the user file.ltx)
– When switching between locations/reloading saves spoils the picture, the game will crash (so far solved only after restarting the game, loading the save game)
– Saves and logs don’t support UTF-8
– Here list of startup options
1. Unpack the archive with the game
2. Unpack the archive with OpenXRay
3. Copy the contents of the directory OpenXRay in the directory with the game (with replacement of files)
4. To run the script start.sh
To run Clear Sky replace the gamedata directory (completely removing the previous one) to the one that is in the archive scs-gamedata.tar.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F392217741DC6FC1C28D11386193B8751AC6A1DA&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 7 GB