Year of release: 2019
Genre: turn based strategy, survival, isometric
Developer: Subtle Games
Publisher: Goblinz Studio, Whispering Maple Limited
interface Language: multilingual
medicine: not required
CPU: 2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video: Intel HD Graphics 5500
a Place for installation: 0.5 GB
Seeds of Resilience — a game in which you have to build a settlement on the island and prepare for a ruthless natural disasters. Make the correct decisions and learn environment, using real medieval construction and crafts.
– gradually complete all stages of the development of civilization would have to start with a stone axe and a tent, and later come to build these houses and machines
– survive in difficult conditions: storms and other natural disasters happen too often
– turn-based game: you can have as many time as you wish — when you’re done planning, press the button to start a new day
– detailed build, choose materials based on their qualities use a variety of resources to obtain the necessary properties for your installations
– observe how nature responds to human intervention: it is not necessary to fish each time in the same place or cut down the entire forest
– medieval technology: we have carefully studied the construction of medieval, craft, survival techniques and added them into the game in a simplified, but realistic form of
Tested on Manjaro 18.0.4, 19.1 Linux Mint, Ubuntu 16.04.6.
to Make executable file install.sh and to run it.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B36C757A32C137AB2F154993E175A38D5EE8DE0E&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 60.3 MB