Year of Release: 2016
Architecture: x86, amd64,
License: the proprietary
medicine: not required (DRM-free)
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04+, SteamOS
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- video Card: OpenGL 3.0
- disk Space: 450 MB
- Build electronic circuits from many components from different manufacturers, using microcontrollers, memory, chipsets and LCD screens.
- compact Write firmware for a powerful sort of assembler with conditional execution of any command.
- Read the accompanying guide with over 30 pages of reference data, and drawings.
- Explore the colorful employees working for your new employer – 深圳龙腾科技有限公司 (Shenzhen Longteng Electronics Co., Ltd.), located in the world capital of electronics.
- Use creative approach to develop and test their own games and devices in sandbox mode.
- being an engineer is not just, carry on to rest and party member or two in-game Chinese solitaire.
the Description was stolen.
installation ProcedureCode:unzip SHENZHEN_IO_Linux.zip
cd “SHENZHEN IO (Linux)”
chmod +x Shenzhen Shenzhen.bin.*
./ShenzhenTested on Ubuntu 16.10 / amd64
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48D22BC97DA72AB80F8B0BA08A945AFE073A7BA1&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 200.4 MB