Year of release: 2019
Genre simulator, turn-based strategy
Developer: Goblinz Studio, Mi-Clos Studio
Publisher: Mi-Clos Studio
interface Language: multilingual
medicine: not required
CPU: 2.4 GHz
memory: 1 GB
Video: OpenGL 3.2
a Place for installation: 1.5 GB
Sigma Theory: Global Cold War is a spy game from the creators of sci-Fi games Out There, inspired by games such as XCom, Phantom Doctrine, Plague Inc, Pandemic (Board game), Rocket Ranger, Tropico, prison architect, Civilization, Curious Expedition and the like. In the near future made a discovery that promises revolutionary technology. World leaders realize that they can destroy the global financial system, to seize the whole country, or even to access immortality. However, this discovery, called “the Theory of Sigma”, can be used only a few scientists. You will lead the division of “Sigma”, with the aim of ensuring the benefits of your state, in the case of weapons achievements “Sigma”, to other countries. For achieving the goal includes elite special agents, advanced tactical drones, modern scientific developments and, of course, your own diplomatic skills.
– grab the world with the help of special agents, seduce, blackmail, intriquite, crack — in the game there are no forbidden or unfair methods, to build relationships with more than a hundred characters: lobbyists, militants, politicians make alliances, more agile or eliminate unwanted
– direct the abduction of key figures and help your agents to get away from the chase on the streets of the world capitals relying on stealth or brute force, one way or another their life is in your hands
– recruitment: start by gathering teams of 4 agents selected from 50 candidates, each with his biography, his motives and character, which will determine how they will behave on the job (not all agents will be available from the very beginning, some will have to unlock during the game)
– espionage: when agents are collected, it’s time to send them all over the world to search for scientists collecting dirt on local politicians and other operations — use the skills of seduction, manipulation and bribery to persuade key figures to his side or to neutralize them
secret service: foreign agents also will hunt scientists on the instructions of their governments, so stalk and catch them, elicits from them information about your enemies, and when you learn all the secrets, it will be possible to release them (for ransom, of course)
– evacuation: recruited scientists will need to export from the country of their presence, the evacuation operations will take place in the form of intense turn-based missions, in which your task will be to lead the agents through the streets of major cities around the world and provide them support using drones
– diplomacy: a critical tool for achieving the goals in the game is diplomacy at negotiations with foreign colleagues, you will be able to return the captured agents, advance their science and achieve many other, important not to skimp on the flattery and do not hesitate to resort to threats and blackmail, try to win the favor of powerful lobbies and influential armed groups, but do not forget they can at any time to betray you
– tech tree: the cold war was waged over the latest technology “Theory Sigma”, combining scientists from around the world, you will learn new technologies that can change the world or to subdue it — mind control, destabilization of the world economy, robotic soldiers, immortality… will save if you open these for yourself or share them with the world?
18.1.3 Tested on Manjaro, Linux Mint 19.2, Ubuntu 16.04.6.
to Make the file executable in its properties and run.
read More here.
Game in GOG
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4A36185927B3FB560DBD62B79BE723A4B2C64B7C&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagne | Size: 559.4 MB