Year of release: 2019
Genre: RPG, Strategy, Fantasy
Developer: Grimlore Games, THQ Nordic
Publisher: THQ Nordic GmbH
Ported using: Wine (4.10-staging) + DXVK (1.2.2)
Multiplayer: LAN, Internet
License: the proprietary
interface Language: Russian, English, German, French, Italian, spanski, Chinese (SIMP.), Polish
Language English, German
medicine: not required
System requirements (minimum):
Operating system: Linux
CPU: Intel Core i5 3570, AMD FX-6350
memory: 6 GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
Hard drive: 20 GB
Description: three years have Passed since the Wars of the Righteous, and Norlander is on the threshold of a new era.
However, all is not so serene as it seems. The Queen calls you home, where you have to fight a war on several fronts: in the land of the gnomes came to power populist, inciting the subjects of anger and hatred, and the mysterious cult of the dark elves, why it collects souls.
- a standalone expansion to SpellForce 3 that combines RPG elements and strategy in real time
- Discover the story mode with a new dark but fascinating history will take you 20 hours of play
- Create unique characters using the personalization and branching skill trees.
- redesigned the strategic Master mechanics sectors
- Fight in epic battles thanks to the unique abilities of your warriors
- Use flying troops to diversify their tactics.
- Play as 5 do not like each other factions: humans, orcs, elves, dwarves and dark elves.
- Enjoy the epic music and cutting-edge graphics
Order install and run:
1. Unpack the archive
2. To run the script start.sh
Also need to install the dependencies Wine. The easiest way to set yourself Wine from the repository, installed with it and the dependencies.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F0E7A058071E5207A450C24274A2D0016F805DB8&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 13.75 GB