Year of release: 2018
Developer: Haemimont Games
developer Website: https://www.haemimontgames.com
Platform: PPC/Intel Universal
interface Language: Russian + English
Tablet: Program treated (does not require data entry/enter any data)
System requirements: MINIMUM
OS: OSX 10.11 or newer
Processor: 4th Generation Intel i3 CPU or equivalent
memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 (GeForce 600/AMD Radeon 5000 or higher) with 1GB of video RAM
disk Space: 6 GB
Description: Colonize Mars and discover all the secrets of the red planet (preferably with minimal losses). Welcome home! It’s time to land on Mars and establish the first in the history of mankind existing colony on the red planet. All you need is supplies, oxygen, decades of hard training, survival skill in sandstorms and the determination with which you have to comprehend the purpose of these strange black cubes that emerged as if from nowhere. It will be a great place! If a little to clean in here. Surviving Mars is a sci — Fi simulator of the settlement, where your goal is to colonize Mars and not die in the process. Select a space Agency that will provide you the logistics and financial support, then decide the place for the colony. Erect the dome and the rest of the infrastructure, explore new possibilities, use drones to improve and expand your settlement. Grow food, mine minerals, or simply relax in the bar after a hard work shift. But most importantly — do not let die the colonists. That is not the easiest task on the planet. You have to overcome many difficulties. A carefully worked out strategy of development of the colony and do not forget to explore the secrets of the new world. Are you ready? Mars is waiting for you!
· the First extraterrestrial colony of mankind: to build a settlement in conditions not fit for living, you will have to think and plan. In case of error you will face no traffic jams, and the death of the colonists. Power outages on the planet unfit for breathing atmosphere would be too expensive.
· the Unique nature of the colonists: every colonist will have a unique personality, with its own characteristics, strengths and weaknesses that will influence the needs and behaviour of the rest of the settlers. Can you imagine what would happen if a senior prison officer will go on binges after sleepless nights in the lab?
· Futuristic style domes: the dome — a huge structure, inside which you place the residential blocks, factories and shopping area. — made in the retro-futuristic style, each with its own unique appearance. Create a colony for every taste! You can build a colony where science is put above all — even above the lives of the colonists. And you can build a utopia among the stars.
· Explore the mysteries of Mars: the Red planet in Surviving Mars holds many secrets, in the best traditions of Clarke and Asimov. In each of the playthroughs, players may encounter one of the elaborate mysteries of Mars. And their study may lead the colony to prosperity or disaster.
· Tree research with a “random” elements: combining the classic tree with random research each passing game will be completely different. And don’t forget to explore the uncharted waters of Mars — this can lead to technological breakthrough.
· Unique retro-futuristic style: classic futurism of the 1960s with a modern twist, bright and elegant. This is a time of exploration and adventure!
Support integrated graphics from Intel. If there are problems, then write a review.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5B00F927D0CA907CD668B85BBB45A9ABDFF13EE3&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 4.55 GB