Year of release: 2018
Genre: adventure / puzzle / mystery
Developer: GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE INC. Active Gaming Media Inc.
Publisher: NIS America, Inc.
libraries: Unity3D (5.6.4p4)
Architecture: x86, amd64,
interface Language: English, 日本語
medicine: not required
- OS: Ubuntu 14.06, 16,04 or newer
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Graphics: Onboard
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
- Sound Card: Onboard
- Mouse Keyboard
It is five years since the events of 1999’s “The Silver Case,” set in the new 25th Ward that arose in the bayside area of Kanto. In a room of the “Bayside Tower Land” apartment complex, a woman is found murdered under mysterious circumstances. This sets off a series of seemingly random events bridging across multiple protagonists including The Silver Case’s Tokio Morishima. With all viewpoints assembled, a truly shocking pattern emerges…
Available for the first time outside Japan, The 25th Ward: The Silver Case is presented with a completely rebuilt HD assets and additional content not found in the original version.
- A SUDA51 Trip is Set in the “Kill the Past” universe, the series continues its bleak look into a semi-futuristic world on the edge of collapse and the misfits and antiheroes that inhabit it.
- Brave New World – The return of The signature “Film Window” system is brought to The 25th Ward for the first time! New visuals, sounds and controls capture the game in a fresh perspective.
- One Story, Many Sides – Explore this dark take on Tokyo from three different perspectives, “Correctness,” “Placebo,” and “Matchmaker.
Translation is welcome.
Download => make executable =>run => install => play
Tested on Ubuntu 17.10 / amd64
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EE42DA01BE9B3854E45D73E8BA49E4266E6B7EC8&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 2.12 GB