Year of release: 2019
Genre: Puzzle – Adventure – Fiction
Developer: Caligari Games
Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
libraries: Unity3D (2018.3.10f1)
interface Language: Russian, English, Deutsch, español, français, Ukrainian, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), 日本語
Language: Russian, English
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04 (64 Bit)
- CPU (minimum): Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- CPU (recommended): Intel Core i5 3.0 GHz
- memory (minimum): 4 GB RAM
- RAM (recommended) – 6 GB RAM
- graphics Card (minimum): NVidia Geforce GTX 650 Ti, AMD Radeon HD 7790
- video Card (recommended): NVidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti, AMD Radeon R7 260X
- disk Space: 5 GB
The Great Perhaps tells the story of a cosmonaut returning to destroyed by natural disasters the Earth.
There, among the ruins, he finds an unusual artifact — the old lantern, the light of which is seen another time, but if the kindle fire is stronger, you can even briefly go back in time.
In the way you expect a constant move between melancholic desolate landscapes of post-apocalyptic Earth of the present and filled with life in the past. But be careful, dangers await the hero in each of these seasons.
Help him to know the true cause of the disaster and save the planet!
- Challenging puzzles and mini-games based on time travel
- Feel the atmosphere of a post-apocalyptic world, made in the nostalgic Soviet aesthetics
- Innovative style of narration that binds together the past and present
- Memorable characters, each of them has its own history.
- Original interactive soundtrack that adapts to every time
- Dark 2D-style, hand-drawn.
installation Procedure: unpack & run
Tested on Ubuntu 19.04 / amd64
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DA81607EE07FE9AB40853C1750BD585C6743A1EC&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagne | Size: 435.9 MB