Year of release: 2017
Genre: survival, 1st person
Developer and publisher: Hinterland Studio Inc.
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
medicine: not required
CPU: 2.4 GHz
memory: 6 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 555, OpenGL 3.2, 1 GB
the Place to install: 9 GB
The Long Dark is a deep simulator of survival in the wild. No zombies, no bandits — only you, Mother nature and the harsh challenges that will be thrown in your face. No one here will hold your hand, the game gives hints, but not answers, encouraging you to explore the world and adapt to it. Place on top of the food chain will have to gnaw the meat. You have to be in the shoes of a pilot will Mackenzie, and Dr. Astrid Greenwood, who are forced to fight for life in a world where humanity’s days are probably already numbered.
– 4 levels of difficulty and customizable user
– explore 50 square kilometers of wild nature with all relying attributes: changeable weather and hungry animals
– more than 100 items that will be useful to you in hunting and gathering will help to build a fire and to survive until the next dawn.
– the character loses the calories along with the heat, he experiences hunger and thirst, because avoid hypothermia, frostbite, dysentery and other complications
– clashes with wolves, bears, moose, rabbits, deer, crows, and many others, hunt them or become a victim — it depends on you
– craft, hunt, fish, set traps, make cards, look for food and equipment — all this will help to save your life
the soundtrack Includes Music for The Long Dark — Volume One.
20.0.2 Tested on Manjaro, Linux Mint 19.3, 20.04 Kubuntu, Debian 10.4.
to Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3063aa598bb638f5fb9031fd3dc7706fe76ebdf0&dn=The%20Long%20Dark%20(1.93%2071192)&tr=http%3a%2f%2fbt.t-ru.org%2fann%3fpk%3d4c1e85adfa7a0567b1c16dc087519e92