The Long Dark
Genre: Action, 3D. 1st Person
Developer: Hinterland Studio Inc.
publication Type: Native
Language: Russian | MULTI
Tablet: the Program treated
- OS X 10.9.3
- CPU: Core i5 @ 2.2 GHz
- memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000
- disk Space: 7 GB
Description: The Long Dark is an elaborate game focusing on survival and exploration, where players will have to make decisions, traveling on the huge cold wilderness, a survivor of the geomagnetic disaster. There are no zombies — only you, the cold and the fact that you have prepared for Mother nature.
Extras. informationa Bright light cuts through the night sky. The wind is raging behind the thin walls of your wooden huts. In the distance a wolf howls. Looking around the meager supplies in a backpack, you with a sigh I remember the days before the mysterious power outage. How many can you survive?WINTERMUTEPlay the first two episodes of the story mode The Long Dark “WINTERMUTE”.
the Complete first season will consist of five episodes.
- Episode one: “do Not go gentle”. The long-haul pilot will Mackenzie (the player character) and Dr. Astrid Greenwood be separated, when a mysterious flash of light their plane crashed in the wilds of Northern Canada. Desperately trying to survive and find Astrid, Mackenzie comes to the town of Milton, where he began to understand the magnitude of this silent disaster.
- Episode two: “Light Fugue”. Search Astrid bring Mackenzie into the snow-covered wild lands. Perhaps the mysterious trapper will be able to help him, but can he be trusted?
the First two episodes of “WINTERMUTE” is about 15 hours. The next three episodes will be unlocked as you exit.
Characters voiced by Jennifer Hale, mark the World, David Hayter, and Elias Toufexis (third episode). Music was written by Chris Velazco.SURVIVAL MODEsurvival Mode – oriented free survival plotless mode”sandbox”, has been polished almost three years in early access.
no One will tell you what to do! The game encourages you to make decisions on their own, providing players with information, but not answers. You have to earn their right to live.
- Permanent death! At the time of death in survival mode saved game will be deleted. Every decision matters.
- the condition of the body and calories: keep track of hunger, thirst and fever, trying to find a balance between the search for resources and spent on this effort. Every action consumes calories, and time is your most valuable resource. Think before to do something.
- Search for supplies: more than 100 equipment items, including instruments, lights, weapons, first aid, clothing and much more.
- Huge living world: explore 50 square miles of wild lands of Northern Canada in search of supplies. Winter. Dynamic change the time of day, weather, presence of wildlife and other factors just complicates the process.
- the strongest will Survive: hunt, fish, set traps, climb, make cards, search for food and gear that can save your life, avoid run-ins with dangerous animals, beware of hypothermia, frostbite, dysentery (and other nasty complications), find and repair the equipment.
- the hunter or the hunted? Around full of predators and prey: wolves, bears, rabbits, deer, crows, and other fauna in future updates.
- Choose your path. Four difficulty levels allow you to select the appropriate level of testing, from “pilgrim”, is designed to calm and thoughtful passing, to the “Uninvited guest”, which even the most experienced players last only a week.
- Your goal is survival, and death is the only end of the road. Write your own story in each game.
Music written by Sasha Decisionm.TESTSeveral separate test modes offer task to perform which takes 1-3 hours.
for Example, “whiteout”, where for limited time you need to collect enough supplies to survive a terrible snowstorm
Or “Victim” where you have to escape from the bloodthirsty bear.
Complete them to unlock feats — long-term improvements in survival mode. At the time of launch of the game will be available for five trials, the number of which will increase.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:227B9CD2AE92961CC82AD805577B8533886CBF4F&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 3.61 GB