Year of release: 2017
Developer: Hinterland Studio Inc.
Publisher: Hinterland Studio Inc.
Architecture: x86, amd64,
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
medicine: not required
OS: Linux (Ubuntu 16.04+)
CPU: Dual-Core Intel i5 CPU 2 GHz+
memory: 4 GB
Graphics: Intel 4xxx Series with 512 MB VRAM or better
disk Space: 10 GB
The Long Dark is a deep simulator of survival in the wild. No zombies, no bandits — only you, Mother nature and the harsh challenges that will be thrown in your face. No one here will hold your hand, the game gives hints, but not answers, encouraging you to explore the world and adapt to it. Place on top of the food chain will have to gnaw the meat. You have to be in the shoes of a pilot will Mackenzie, and Dr. Astrid Greenwood, who are forced to fight for life in a world where humanity’s days are probably already numbered.
- 4 levels of difficulty and customizable user
- more than 30 square kilometers of wild nature with all relying attributes: changeable weather and hungry animals.
- more than 100 items that will be useful to you in hunting and gathering will help to make fire and survive until the next dawn.
- the character loses the calories, and with them the heat, he experiences hunger and thirst, because avoid hypothermia, frostbite, dysentery and other complications.
- run-ins with wolves, bears, moose, rabbits, deer, crows, and many others, hunt them or become a victim — it depends on you
- hunt, fish, set traps, map, search for food and equipment — all this will help to save your life.
- music Sasha Dikiciyan
Extras. information: If you are in the game, black screen, launch the game through Steam Runtime:Code:steam-runtime/run.sh ./start.shto start:
1. Unpack the archive
2. To run the script start.sh
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7A62BF4A7EE8CDC38A5EAA017A1AC9C4087E18FF&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagne | Size: 5.34 GB