Year of release: 2018
Genre: a puzzle Thriller, side view
Developer: Painted Black Games
Publisher: Merge Games
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual (Russian absent)
medicine: not required
CPU: 2.4 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video: Intel HD Graphics 4600
the Place to install: 0.5 GB
The Long Reach is an adventure game in which you will find memorable characters, tricky puzzles and a terrible opening. The developers of the game inspired game the Lone Survivor and The Cave, but in this game the action is not tolerated in a post-apocalyptic future or a fantasy world with magic and magical fairies. Everything happens here and now, as if in the neighborhood.
– Thriller that will make you doubt the adequacy of self-perception
– the game is full of repulsive and creepy images
– you have to play for Kelvin, whose secrets and lies will make you shudder
– don’t have to decide anything, can safely run, because running is a great strategy, if the danger is off the charts
– prepare to apply a custom approach for unraveling difficult problems, the usual methods here won’t work
– able to communicate with various characters
– a classic adventure game inventory with a bunch of various keys and other stuff
Contains the soundtrack.
Tested on Manjaro 18.1.5, 19.3 Linux Mint, Ubuntu 16.04.6.
to Make the file executable in its properties and run.
read More here.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AF52DD9C3DC2FA6CB69F6AD411F9CF707F160A47&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 301.2 MB