Year of release: 2016
Developer: Urban Games
Publisher: Good Shepherd Entertainment
License: the proprietary
interface Language: multilingual
Language: English, German
medicine: not required
CPU: 3 GHz
memory: 4 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260/ATI Radeon HD 5670, 1 GB
the Place to install: 10 GB
Transport Fever — is an economic simulator in which you will develop a transport company, starting in 1850, the year. You have to build stations, airports and docks, establishing the transport network and earning it. Route of road, rail, water and Airways in the endless game and watch were transport for more than 150 years. Service population and watch progress of the city. Provide enterprise cargo transportation, improve transport, give impetus to the growth of the economy and build a transportation Empire.
– 2 game modes: endless arcade game and the campaign
– European and American campaign with a lot of historical tasks and challenges actually faced transport service
– complex economic model and simulation of traffic flows of freight vehicles and urban growth
– over 120 detailed trains, planes, ships, buses, trams and trucks
– convenient tools for the construction of railway and automobile roads, providing a huge number of different possibilities
– train and bus stations, airports and docks that you can enhance and upgrade
– many randomly generated landscapes is available to change
– the history of transportation for more than 150 years
Tested on Manjaro 18.0.2, 19.1 Linux Mint, Ubuntu 16.04.5.
Run the install file.desktop.
When the ban on the launch to make the file executable in its properties.
Game in GOG
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FBB87A9FF5935636B4BF31B8478E9B0ABE238F23&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 4.57 GB