Year of release: 2019
Genre: adventure, puzzle, 3rd person
Publisher: Studio, WhisperGames
interface Language: multilingual
Language English, German
medicine: not required
CPU: 2.6 GHz
memory: 4 GB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 775M/AMD Radeon HD 6970
a Place for installation: 5.5 GB
Trüberbrook is a sci — Fi adventure game with a detective slant, where you will enjoy an unusual vacation in a parallel universe.
– venue: countryside in Germany during the Cold war of the late 60-ies
– lots of puzzles
– sources of inspiration: TV series “Secret materials”, “twin Peaks”, “Very strange things” and “Star trek”
– the scenery hand-crafted in miniature
– up to 10 hours of addictive game play
– soundtrack inspired by the music of Tom waits, Angelo Badalamenti, Mark Lanegan
20.0.2 Tested on Manjaro, Linux Mint 19.3, 20.04 Kubuntu, Debian 10.4.
to Make the file executable in its properties and run.
Game in GOG
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BE42A24AC30D52B04893FDDB9DBCC35761C9540B&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 1.82 GB