Year of release: 2009
Developer: Raven Software
Platform: Intel only
Mac OS X 10.5.8 (Mac OS X 10.6.3 recommended)
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
Free space on hard disk:the
interface Language: English
medicine: Not required
X-Men Origins: Wolverine is an adventure action based on film of the same name, tells the story of Wolverine – one of the legendary characters of Marvel comics. The storyline of the game reveals the secrets of the past of the famous superhero. X-Men Origins: Wolverine partially repeats the events of the film, but also goes beyond it. You will learn how and what was created Wolverine, who tried to manage it, and how he found freedom, but also discover the other dark and frightening secrets of his past. However, the path to the truth is far from simple. To survive in fights with multiple opponents, Wolverine will need all his ability – outstanding agility, impressive strength and sharp claws.
• Hurricane fighter. Life Wolverine — a never-ending struggle it is. You have to cope alone with whole units attackers to fight a ten-altitude jump over the rotating blades of the helicopter and make a lot more tricks, inaccessible to mere mortals.
• More than hundreds of receptions. Wolverine perfectly mastered the skill melee using adamantium claws. It cuts, pierces and cuts through enemies, without leaving them the slightest chance. In addition, the hero jumps beautifully — a lightning shot is used to attack enemies, not approaching the distance of impact.
• Indestructible warrior. Wounds and fractures heal a Wolverine before our eyes. Inhuman stability of his body to damage and incredible speed of regeneration allows the hero to act and extremely risky.
• go into a rage! In this state the character opens new techniques and combinations of strokes, making it the perfect killing machine.
• Animal instinct. To find enemy weaknesses, to obtain a tactical advantage and solve the path puzzle, Wolverine uses his animal instinct.
In the game of the original English text and speech. Crack of the text is attached.
From the game menu may not be available all permissions – I have, for example, is only allowed 800×600, 1024×768 and 1920×1200 and other modes not included. These modes can be set in the file WEngine.ini.
the CD is available save opening all the levels and modes.
a Game console is blocked by developers, so some useful commands and cheat codes I assigned the keyboard keys:
F1 – invulnerability
F2 – show on the screen the indicator of the frame rate (FPS)
F3 to make the screen
F4 – enable flying mode.
F5 – turn off airplane mode
F6 – freeze all bots and all actions
you Can safely look around, to kill or bypass enemies, to stop closing doors and ceilings or other game events.
F7 – slow down 1:5
F8 – slowing 1:10
Can be used in intense combat, especially against bosses. The game often looks better than usual.
F9 – normal speed
F10 – suicide
For some keyboards have in the system settings (“Keyboard”) include support for “standard function keys”:
‘First, launch system preferences and click the “Keyboard” tab. Next, select the “Use all F1, F2 etc. keys as standard function keys” option:
Now, you can use your function keys as nature intended. Their specialty functions are still available, too (like volume and brightness); just hold down the “fn” key while hitting the key of your choice.’
Tested on Intel iMac 2.4 GHz, ATI HD2600 256 MB, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.6.4.
Magnet Link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:69976C028F0FE8C58BB376A01453F59F18F8EAB1&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet | Size: 6.33 GB